For those of you not in the military, a USO show is a very happy occasion. I’ve been to one or two. Everybody on the aircraft carrier is so happy to have something new and their lives they’re giddy. It’s a party atmosphere, except for a few satanic Generals and Officers standing around on the sidelines with their arms folded, with the requisite scowls on their faces, but I ignore them.
The talent is allowed to drink, but it seems everybody was sneaking a nip, or maybe they were just high on life.
I took that picture. Why didn’t you explain yourself, Mr. Franken?
The way I remember things is there was this bitch giving Al a hard time and just generally being nasty to him: and for that I didn’t like her, because Al’s a great guy. The picture was my idea, because I thought it was funny, and I kind of was trying to get back at her for being so nasty. Al’s hands aren’t on her; you can see a shadow under his hands which means there was a space between his hands and her vest. I wanted the shadow so there would be NO DOUBT his hands weren’t on her.
The kiss is another thing. (Maybe he shouldn’t have used his tongue) So what? He stole a kiss. Again, it was a party atmosphere and we were giddy and probably had been drinking. Men are taught to act like that from a very young age. I played boys in films until my breasts came in, and I was always concerned and appalled by what boys are taught about women by other men. They are taught to have sex with many women – like it’s a competition.
This was not Al’s idea, none of it; I put him up to all of it. It isn’t like he runs around grabbing women’s tits and sticking his tongue in women’s mouths. But feeling silly at a party and getting talked into some very funny yet questionable behavior is just being young.
Ladies, are we such china dolls that we want to take down a man’s career for questionable comedy?
Trump’s perversions are HIS idea. Trump says he doesn’t care what women think, so he does what he wants to them. That’s a very horrifying and frightening attitude. That was me he told Billy Bush about. I know Trump, and he’s a total disgusting pervert. THERE IS NO COMPARISON.
Al Franken is a good man who wants to help people; Trump is a cretin who likes watching people suffer.
I can’t believe anyone would put a party prank in the same category as an admitted rapist and a pedophile. Let the voters decide. Listen to me Al, there’s brainwashing going on making you think you should quit, and making her think it was terrible. You’re a very good man. Please let the voters decide.
By Kathleen Parker Opinion writer for the Washington Post
So stay in the Senate, Al.
Stay strong! God bless you!
Uber was created to see where people were going and how often they go there. They make up projections of anyone – where they may be and when they may be there. Of course they know where you live, as long as that is your pick-up point. I know because I named Uber and they shared their goal with me.
Uber charges its drivers many bucks to drive for them. Someone else can start the service locally and charge the drivers a lot less to belong to that service.
The reason some companies fail is because they come up against Mooc controlled companies and they get sabatoged.
Don’t put information in your phone that you don’t want Moocs to have. Take a cab.
The Mooc giant company, Amazon, uses drones and gizmos to know where you are and what you own.
Remember the last three letters in Moocs is Organized Crime Syndicate.
This is a 26 minute recorded account of an extraordinary part of my life.
This is a description of a few of the things I’ve accomplished over the years.
My goal has always been World Peace.
• I made up the Peace Sign and Symbol –
• I made up the word anti-war in 1966 I held the first Antiwar Rally against the Vietnam War. I spent the day explaining what antiwar meant. (I did get some death threats.) I coined the phrase , “Make Love, Not War.”
• I made up the COEXIST bumper sticker. It took almost 50 years for that one to catch on. (the Satanic symbol that dots the ‘i‘ is not mine)
• At 13, I spent 2 months in South Africa and helped Nelsen Mandela, while he was in prison, to put an end to tribal wars, which was the first step toward ending Apartheid.
• I said Neil Armstrong should say “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
• Two pictures of me that helped the peace movement. – A girl standing next to me at Kent State was shot and killed. (I was shot, too, but it was just a flesh wound.) Another, I was detained at an anti-war rally I helped with on May 3rd, to stop traffic in Washington DC. While incarcerated by the National Guard, I put a flower in the barrel of the rifle pointed at me. I thought it was a symbol of peace in a time of war. That picture made the News. I did it even though his superior officer kept telling him to shoot me. The soldier later told me he tried hard to pull the trigger, but his hand froze.
• I worked with LBJ to pass the Civil Rights Acts.
• I sat next to Rosa Parks on that bus in Memphis and I wouldn’t let her get up.
• Said Regan should say, “Mr. Gorbechov, tear down this wall.”
• Helped to stop the spread of Leprosy working with Mother Theresa in Calcutta.
• I created Earth Day!
• I encouraged Groucho Marx into going public with the problem his daughter was having getting into a country club she wanted to join. I was about 5, we came up with “I wouldn’t want to join any club that would have me as a member – but my daughter does. A country club she wants to join won’t let her in because she’s Jewish. They should at least let her go into the pool up to her waist, since she’s only half Jewish.” It worked, and clubs around the country began changing that exclusionary rule.
• I decided to start to use the word Gay to mean homosexual. The word filled a need and caught on quickly
• Came up with the idea for Star Trek. I’m proud to have created the first integrated cast on TV.
• George Lucas told me I am Yoda.
• Played Scout in To Kill a Mockingbird, Joie in Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, and Anne Frank. My favorite role is Nora in the Thin Man because the writers hadn’t written my part so they told me to ad-lib. Nora spoke up for herself and it was evident that she was married because she wanted to be married and she wasn’t dependent on Nick. I think Nora began the woman’s movement.
Rise Up Think Peace
I have to weigh in on this Al Franken Situation. He’s the type of guy who went into politics to help people and to make this country a brighter place. Al’s probably the best hope for the Democratic Party, and this country!
The photo is funny. Different people have different senses of humor. The woman didn’t think it was funny; but that doesn’t mean Al’s a perve. I have to wonder why anyone would try to hurt someone like Al Franken?
Al Franken is a humanitarian.
Apparently he stole a kiss and she objected and he didn’t try that again. Also, why bring it up 8 years later? Are the Republicans afraid of Senator Franken? If so, they should step up their game, not try to hurt a man who’s a true servant to our country.
Also, who made up the phony Washington Post telephone tape?
I’m sick to death of political dirty tricks. A party that feels it has to stoop to scurrilous, deceitful pandering makes one wonder if they will represent our country that way? Can we trust anything?
All politicians need to remember they are public servants. If they don’t want to represent ALL the people, they should find a new profession. Selling shoes, perhaps!
Remember, President Harry Truman said, “You can’t get rich in politics unless you’re a crook.”
He also said, “Democrats work to help people who need help. That other party, they work for people who don’t need help. That’s all there is to it.”
There are always a lot of people so afraid of rocking the boat that they stop rowing. We can never get ahead that way.
Selfishness and greed, individual or national, cause most of our troubles.
The friendless, the weak, the victims of prejudice and public excitement are entitled to the same quality of justice and fair play that the rich, the powerful, the well-connected, and the fellow with pull thinks he can get.
I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in forty-seven, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo.
I think these are fake. I was made to paint fakes and so was my daughter, Liberty. We can both paint like the old masters. And we were both under lethal pressure to do so and then we had our memories erased.
From My Mouth to People’s Ears.
Next year – Carson Daily.
This was supposed to be the end of the post: but I can’t help but preach, because I know a few people who might benefit from knowing this.
The lesson –
People need Pride. You have to do things that make you proud! If you’re doing things you wouldn’t want to brag about, or you hope no one finds out about – don’t do them.
That’s the message.
I’m not bragging, I’m just stating a fact. Rita told me that, I’ve been erased out of history: but lo and behold there’s a Volkswagen Commercial with me in it. Of course, after I post this, someone will take it down. Whoever has the footage, please take extra care, I’m not the only one
I love the new VW commercial featuring Woodstock, especially because, finally, there’s proof I was there near the stage. Whenever there was a problem I would take to the stage and announce it, and everything stayed calm and peaceful. I only had 4 hours of sleep those three days. It was nice seeing the bands I’d named and written with and played with. It was held on my 17th birthday. The Rolling Stones wanted to come, but the NY State Freeway was closed and there were already too many helicopters so no one could get in – or out.
After hours of rain I asked if we could get out of the rain for a while.
point 14 + 18 is me. .point 31 to point 32 is me. the parts outside of Woodstock; and point 29 inside Woodstock are doubles for whatever reason. Putting people in the van is me. Getting stuck in the mud and giving the peace sign are me.
Also, while your there you might want to check out The Competition.
which is me made up to look like Amy Irving. What I didn’t realize was it was a real competition and I really did win. I held a finger up at the pause to let people know not to clap.
I preformed Prokofiev in The Competition; but then when they erased my memory, they erased the ability to play piano. I think the feeling must be like being told you’ve suffered a stroke. It sucks!